My name is Amber Flowers. I am the Owner of Soul Gaze Photography, LLC based in Glasgow, Kentucky. Behind the scenes, I volunteer as a trained SKYWARN Spotter and Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador™ for National Weather Service Louisville, Volunteer Photographer (VIP/PIP) for Mammoth Cave National Park and member of Friends of Mammoth Cave National Park. I am passionate about the conservation of nature and proud to be an Eco-friendly small business.
I was born and raised in South Central Kentucky, but any forest, waterfall, cave feels like home. There is something deeply alluring about the feel of the sun on my skin, the wind in my hair and the freedom to explore. When not working, I enjoy working in my garden, exploring rugged or urban places, or traveling to a new destination for another grand adventure, always with a camera in my hand.
I reside in Nobob, 11mi SE of Glasgow, with my husband, two mini-humans and a menagerie of pets. Mostly cats.
I have had the honor of winning a few awards for my work:
- Squarespace Circle Member - 2018
- Glasgow Barren County Chamber of Commerce - 2018
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville - 2016, 2017, 2018
- Member of Friends of Mammoth Cave - 2018
- Weather Ready Nation Ambassador for National Weather Service in Louisville - 2017