Sensual and soft or strong and rugged, the art of capturing the physicality of souls.
Sparkle & Shine - You are Beautiful. Private, intimate sessions full of soul. Connect with yourself or the one you love. Images are always tasteful with emphasis on artistically capturing the emotions, goosebumps, smiles and tears. Professional hair and makeup is recommended. I can help you with makeup, hair, what to wear and how to pose.
See full image portfolio via my photosite: soulgazephoto.com
Details + Info // What You Get For $200:
50% as non-refundable retainer. You may make payments or pay in full.
Free consultation -- Video chat online or meet in-person at local restaurant or coffee shop.
- Private Client Account -- Digital Eco-friendly documents for fast and easy booking.
- No travel fee within Barren County -- A minimal travel fee may be required for non-local clients.
- No time, image or outfit limit --We'll spend as long as you need, doing what you love most.
- Edited, full resolution digitals -- Delivered in an online archive with print release.
- Full service ordering assistance -- Viewing party with friends/family includes a one-time discount.
- No minimum purchase requirement --Print release includes a free online archive.
Tangible options are optional, but extra. There is no minimum purchase requirement or forced packages. Purchasing professional prints and products is encouraged for the best quality and longevity. I am unable to extend my quality guarantee to self-service printing.
- $125ea -- A custom 16GB USB & 10 fine art 5x7 prints in charcoal linen keepsake box.
- $40yr -- Archive images on your own account rather than mine. Includes unlimited storage!
Who typically chooses boudoir?
Couples enjoy gifting such images to those they love, commonly as a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's present. These images empower greater confidence by capturing the beauty they weren't aware they had.For couples, these images allow them to strengthen their bond, feel more 'sexy' together and to have an intimate representation of their love for fond memories in the years where their bodies are far less attractive. There will be no pornographic images or activities, however if the drawing of Rose in 'Titanic' offends you, then boudoir probably isn't for you. Nudity is optional. Your privacy and discretion is respected at all times. Images will not be shared or displayed without your signed consent. I offer a reduced rate to brave souls willing to allow me to update my online (public) portfolio with select images from the session.
Who will see my images?
I value the reputation and respect of my clients and would never use your images publicly without permission. With your contract is a model release allowing you to choose the level of exposure or lack thereof. I appreciate the clients brave enough to allow me to share select, discreet (often unrecognizabe) images for my portfolio.
Are there any requirements?
You MUST be 18 or older, No exceptions. I CHECK ID AND REQUIRE SIGNED CONSENT. Even if parents would consent, nudes under 18 are not legal. Sorry! You are welcome to bring a trusted, discreet friend. They can choose to join for additional fee. I will not photograph men alone without my trusted male assistant for my safety and to protect my reputation, as I am married. I do not discriminate, so will photograph female, male or transgender souls of all ages and sizes alone or together. No kinky behavior allowed. We capture emotions, passion and desire...not the act of pleasure.