All photographic services (except small commercial work) are provided to clients at their location. You are welcome to meet with me for a consultation, in-person viewing/ordering or tutoring. An appointment is required prior to visiting. This is my home and not a public photography studio. Office Hours: M-F 8a-4pm, lunch 12pm-1pm CST. Closed S/S unless scheduled.
(I may be out of office with a client and unable to answer phone/emails until I return)
Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi -- 'Soul Gaze Photography-guest' (password: catwoman)
Located 11mi SE of Glasgow. ETA 20 minutes.
- From Glasgow: Hwy 90 East towards Burkesville. Cross two concrete bridges.
- Turn right > hwy 839 (Nobob Road) before the town 88/Eighty Eight.
- Watch for bridge with sharp curve over creek with metal guardrail. Follow road up the hill until road begins to straighten and level.
- Pass Garrett Road (on right), destination will be 2nd driveway on your left with red reflectors. Woods will be on your right. Driveway divides row of large pear trees bordering highway that were butchered by local utility company.
- LOST?? Call/text 270-670-5368 with road name and mailbox number. Click here to open in Google maps.
Before Your Visit
Things to know - Please let me know if you require anything special as I want you to feel at home in my home.
- Disability access? I have a portable temporary ramp which can be installed at the rear entrance by request. The front (primary entrance) has tall steps, so the rear is the easiest entry for those with leg, back or hip issues. I'll have to open the door, it sticks. :)
- Do you have allergies? We have indoor feline and canine pets. I am vigilant with cleaning/dusting to reduce allergens. Pets are flea-free and healthy, so I do not allow outsider pets in order to prevent illness or fights. I usually separate pets prior to arrival for less distraction, but may have to take out the dog depending upon the length of your visit. We are a non-smoking home. There are no scented products such as detergent or dryer sheets used, except for natural soy candles/tarts + essential oils. I am happy to use an unscented candle by request. If you have any other specific allergies, please inform me prior to your visit.
- Dietary needs? I offer drinks/snacks to clients, but am respectful of dietary choices, allergies and religious requirements. Please inform me of any preferences prior to your visit.
- Do you not like kids? I have two children. It's a good idea to schedule while they are in school as they can be distracting. :) Please reschedule if you are sick or have been exposed to illness. Thank you.
- Do you get cold/hot easy? Windows are opened when weather permits, otherwise air + fans is set at 75. Heat is set at 62. Dress for this range, though I am happy to adjust to your comfort level by request.
Need anything else? Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask.