I strive to ensure my blog is a trustworthy source for information. I fully control the content posted. All opinions are my own and are not intended to insult or disparage the views or beliefs of others. The views and opinions expressed on soulgazephotography.com are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Soul Gaze Photography, LLC. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
- Image Credit: All photographs used in blog posts are my own. Any images or graphics that I have not taken or created are credited in their caption or at the bottom of the post.
- Content Sharing: If you like my photography or posts, you are encouraged to share. However, source link + credit to Soul Gaze Photography, LLC is required. NO alteration or profit allowed.
Content contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by Soul Gaze Photography, LLC, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Soul Gaze Photography, LLC.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
This blog proudly supports freedom of speech, however, comments are moderated to ensure a level of professionalism. All comments that are purposefully unkind or spam will be deleted. Please ensure you speak with kindness and respect without excessive profanity and without attacking anyone just for have a different opinion.
I earn a small commission (income) from this blog and so am outlining these sources below.
- Affiliations: I am provided a text/graphic link customized with a code that will keep record (anonymous) of viewer clicks and any resulting purchases. These links lead to a product or service. I receive monetary compensation (at no cost to you) when you click on affiliate links and make a purchase. Some affiliate links remain active for up to 30 days or longer. Contact me to request a direct link without an embedded affiliate code.
- Amazon: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, "an affiliate advertising program where websites earn revenue by advertisements and product links to amazon.com. I receive monetary compensation (at no cost to you) when you click on affiliate links and make a purchase.
- Sponsored posts: I work with brands who provide income or free products or services in exchange for promotional posts either on my blog, social media or both. This does not affect the way I review nor my opinion.
- Receipt: All reviews include a disclaimer to clarify if the product(s)/service(s) was/were provided free, discounted (coupon code or special purchase), sponsored (paid) or self-purchased at my expense.
- Bias: I review honestly and with the intention of being informative. My reviews strive to retain neutrality and are not ever purposefully biased for any reason regardless if free, discounted or sponsored. You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion regardless of compensation.
- Recommendation: I only recommend products I have tested and reviewed with the belief that the product is worthy of consideration. I have no control over the content of links leading to products/services nor does my participation imply endorsement of anything related to the product/service beyond my personal experience.
- Results: I am not responsible for the result of trying or purchasing products I've reviewed or from the companies and brands reviewed on this blog.
MEDICAL/HEALTH ADVICE DISCLAIMER
Information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment of specific medical conditions. I am not a nurse or doctor and do not claim to be. I have collected my knowledge over the internet and personal experience. Discuss this information with your healthcare provider to determine what is right for you, your family, friends and others you share this information with. Regardless if you are or are not taking prescription medications, always consult a doctor before following advice regarding food, herbs, vitamins or supplements or changes in your lifestyle.
Any health related content on this blog has not been reviewed or endorsed by the FDA or any other private or public entity. It is maintained by a privately owned LLC based in Glasgow, Kentucky, without any ties to government entities beyond the required local and state licenses.
Safety first always. Do not try at home anything you see on this blog or related social media. To violate this warning, you do so at your own risk with full responsibility on any who dare attempt anything read, watched, heard or seen. Though I strive to maintain accuracy, use common sense and don't believe everything you read online.