"Will you travel and if so, what will it cost me?"
Yes! I am an energetic explorer and love an adventure! I will travel worldwide with mileage and travel expenses paid provided my schedule allows. Contact me to discuss rates. I do prefer to avoid driving in big cities unless arrangements are made for an experienced driver. Any and all travel fees will be discussed and included in your session fee prior to paying your deposit. There are no surprise extra expenses.
There is NO TRAVEL FEE for services within Barren County, Kentucky. Otherwise the following applies:
I never wanted to outline policies, but it was necessary due to clients in the past not being considerate of my health. I strive to be flexible, so feel free to discuss your concerns.
- 53.5mi (round trip)
- Airfare: Southwest via Nashville is the closest to me. Client must provide full payment of roundtrip airfare.
- Car Rental: Client is responsible for arranging for a rental to be used during my trip and liable for any expenses incurred during use such as gas, EXCEPT when I travel for non-business exploration while on the trip. Such as gas and a movie ticket, after the client's event is over, during times when my flight home isn't until the next day.
- Lodging: I can happily sleep in a tent, however for my safety, lodging must include basic amenities (locking door, bed, shower, toilet, wi-fi) in a clean facility, located as near the event as possible, and in a safer area of town. Client will be liable for any expenses incurred due to bedbugs, lice or fleas and will need to seek reimbursement from facility. A bed and breakfast or even family member's home is acceptable, but must be smoke free. Client is liable for theft only if lodging is not a hotel/motel/inn.
- Meals: Client must provide access to healthy and safe food for breakfast, lunch and dinner for all multi-day travel to, from and during events. Alternately, client may provide a cash allowance, provided healthy options (such as Subway) are within 15 minutes of lodging OR I am more than happy to go shopping at a local store with fresh produce (such as Walmart) provided lodging has needed appliances such as a fridge and microwave.
- Medical: I do have insurance, though coverage may not be approved depending upon the location. If I am injured directly due to the event, at no fault of mine, client will be responsible.