This list shows the equipment I have available to use. I am able to rent additional items as needed for an additional fee. All equipment has been insured with serial numbers logged and is sent for regular maintenance to reduce the risk of failure. I try to create great work with as minimal equipment as possible. Ask to see my iPhoneography for examples of how minimal I can go. :)
Cameras + Lenses
- Main: Canon 5D Mark III + Canon 135L, 100L Macro, 50 f1.4, 17-40 f4L, Sigma 35 Art.
- Infrared: Nikon D40 + Nikon 18-55, 55-200, HOYA RM72, Custom Adobe DNG Profile.
- iPhoneography: iPhone 8 Plus, Instagram, VSCO, Mextures, Lens Distortions, Snapseed.
- Film: Canon AE-1 Program + Canon 50 1.8, (film info coming soon).
White Balance + Lighting
- Raynox DCR-250
- X-rite Colorchecker Passport
- Canon 580EXII
Tech + Software
- HP Pavilion 15-cc060wm, touchscreen i7, 12GB RAM, 1TB.
- Wacom Art (Small)
- Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC
- Nik Software/DXO
Bag + Tripod
- Langly 'The Weekender' (black)
- Swiss Gear (black)
- MeFoto (carbon fiber)
Website + Storage
Self-designed and maintained. Hire me for yours!
- Squarespace and SmugMug
- Google Domains
- Cloud: SmugMug, Google Drive, iCloud, Microsoft One Drive
- External: Seagate and Western Digital
Lab Partners & Vendors:
- Gmail for Business
- Google Play Music
Some links above are affiliate links, providing me a source of income at no cost to you. For more links, click here.
Photography is expensive. It's one of those hobbies that require a serious financial investment to evolve into a business. Equipment does eventually wear out and creative endeavors often require new tools to expand creativity. Here are some items on my wishlist. I am most in need of a computer upgrade and lighting. Would you like to help? Be my patron!