Cameras + Lenses
- Main: Canon 5D Mark III + Canon 135L, 100L Macro, 50 f1.4, 17-40 f4L, Sigma 35 Art.
- Infrared: Nikon D40 + Nikon 18-55, 55-200, HOYA RM72, Custom Adobe DNG Profile.
- iPhoneography: iPhone 6 Plus + Instagram, VSCO, Mextures, Lens Distortions, Snapseed.
- Film: Canon AE-1 Program + Canon 50 1.8, (film info coming soon).
Bag + Tripod
- Langly 'The Weekender' (black)
- Swiss Gear (black)
- MeFoto (carbon fiber).
White Balance + Lighting
- Raynox DCR-250, X-rite Colorchecker Passport.
- Canon 580EXII.
Tech + Software
- Toshiba Qosmio 7390.
- Wacom Intuous 4, Logitech K360 Keyboard.
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and CC.
Self-designed and maintained.
Lab Partners & Vendors:
- Gmail for Business
- Google Play Music
Some links above are affiliate links, providing me a source of income at no cost to you. For more links, click here.
Photography is expensive. It's one of those hobbies that require a serious financial investment to evolve into a business. Equipment does eventually wear out and creative endeavors often require new tools to expand creativity. Here are some items on my wishlist. I am most in need of a computer upgrade. Would you like to help? Be my patron!