Respectful documentation of the finality of death.
I know the pain of watching a loved one's health decline due to age or illness and also the pain of an unplanned loss due to an accident or unknown health problem. I want to provide a bit of the comfort to ease the pain once they've gone into the great beyond. If you're interested in this free service, please contact me. I provide private and respectful documentation for out of town friends and family or for young ones without the ability to remember the deceased. Historically, photos of the deceased often were the only representation of a loved one due to financial difficulty. Great care was taken to capture the deceased in an attractive way. I can create a digital tintype of the departed if you so desire.
Curious what Post Mortem photography looked like? http://www.thanatos.net/
See full image portfolio via my photosite: soulgazephoto.com
OUT OF RESPECT FOR FAMILY/FRIENDS OF THE DECEASED, IMAGES ARE NOT TYPICALLY MADE PUBLIC IN MY PORTFOLIO. IMAGES SHOWN WERE USED WITH PERMISSION OF THE MOTHER. CLIENTS HAVE THE OPTION TO RETAIN IMAGE PRIVACY OR TO ALLOW LIMITED PORTFOLIO USAGE.
Details + Info
WHAT YOU GET for free:
Free consultation. Video chat online or meet in-person at local restaurant or coffee shop.
- Private Client Account. Digital (Eco-friendly!) documents for fast and easy booking.
- No time limit. I'll stay for as long as you need me, from funeral service to burial and reception.
- Edited, full resolution digitals. An online archive with a print release.
- Full service ordering assistance. Viewing party with friends/family includes a one-time discount.
- No minimum purchase requirement. Print release includes a free online archive.
- There is no session fee. A minimal travel fee may be required for non-local clients.
- Purchasing professional prints and products is encouraged for the best quality and longevity. I am unable to extend my quality guarantee to self-service printing.