I was born and raised in South Central Kentucky, but any forest, waterfall or cave feels like home. There is something deeply alluring about the feel of the sun on my skin, the wind in my hair and the freedom to explore. I am passionate about the conservation and preservation of nature and proud to be an Eco-friendly small business.
When not working, I enjoy exploring rugged and urban terrain, working in my garden, singing my heart out, creative writing, exploring antique stores, collecting rocks and fossils, and swimming under a dark sky full of stars lit only by the moonlight. My dream for the future is to be a Park Ranger and to recreate tintypes and other historic alternative photography. For now, I love what I do, it enables me to travel to a new destination for another grand adventure, always with a camera in my hand.
I reside in Nobob, 11mi SE of Glasgow, with my husband, two mini-humans and a menagerie of pets. Mostly cats.
Awards For My Work
- Shoot & Share, an international photo contest:
Memberships, Accreditation & Volunteering
- Volunteer Photographer (VIP/PIP) for Mammoth Cave National Park - 2018
- Squarespace Circle Member - 2018
- Glasgow Barren County Chamber of Commerce - 2018
- Member of Friends of Mammoth Cave National Park - 2018
- Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador™ for National Weather Service Louisville - 2017
- Trained SKYWARN Spotter for National Weather Service in Louisville - 2013
- Better Business Bureau of Louisville - 2016, 2017, 2018