How It Works
If you're like me, you like to know all the boring details before committing to something. Enjoy!
Making It Official
- Customize Your Quote: Choose from the available Website Options and then contact me so we can discuss your needs. If a tight budget plagues you, let me know so I can try to work with what you can afford. Invoices automatically include a no-interest payment plan for your convenience and you may pay in full at anytime via 24/7 online account access. I strive to be fair and affordable for every client.
- Sign The Contract: This details the work I am required to provide and details my promise to protect your privacy, data etc. Sign the contract and a payment as a non-refundable retainer OR pay in full to begin your project. Please do not sign or make a payment if there is anything needing changes or if you need anything explained to you in detail. I am more than happy to answer your questions!
- Complete Questionnaire: Once it's official, I'll need you to answer a few design preference questions and upload the content you wish for me to build around such as: a bio and professional portrait for your about page, product images and description, access to your blog (if any) for importing. Let me know the days/times the most convenient to you for collaboration. The more free time you can devote to the process, the faster your site will be ready. We communicate remotely via email, social media or video chat if you are not local or are too busy to meet in-person. Patiently, we work together to complete your custom website around your busy schedule.
During The Project
- To begin, we'll update your existing domain/host or purchase and setup a new domain/host as needed. If you already own a domain, you'll need account access in order to point to your new host. CLIENTS RETAIN FULL CONTROL OF THEIR DOMAIN/HOST SO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SETUP/BILLING TO ENSURE SERVICE IS NOT INTERRUPTED AND CAN BE CANCELLED AT ANYTIME. I will of course assist with this.
- Next, you'll choose the content you want on your 'coming soon' coverpage seen by visitors until your new website design is live.
- I will then provide a link to my secure file transfer service so you can upload your logo and any graphics, images, fonts, files and content you want me to utilize on your website. I am more than capable of creative copywriting, but I will need to get to know you and what you do better.
- Once we've got the domain and content ready, I will then be able to provide an estimated timeline and date of completion based upon my availability and active projects.
After The Project
At project completion, you'll be provided:
- a link and password for downloading files, resources and purchased extras such as premium fonts and stock images.
- a website tutorial via a live screencast video recorded just for you using your actual site.
- Additional tutoring as needed is provided and I can be hired to maintain updates as needed.
That's it! Celebrate your awesome custom website. I'll promote your new site to all the followers of my blog and social media.