I regularly eat fish and so have less of a need for supplements, but not everyone in my household feels the same as I do. My Husband for example does not often enjoy fish due to the 'fishy' taste. With a family history of heart problems on both sides, we know the importance of eating fish for the Omega-3's in fish oil to help reduce cholesterol and better maintain blood pressure levels. As we grow older, it's even more important due to the ability of Omega's to support mental function, improve joint health, support healthy vision and reduce stress while improving emotional quality. We all know that fish is increasingly tainted with pollutants such as mercury, so the most safe and concentrated way to obtain fish oil's Omega's is of course via supplements. Life & Food's Omega-3 Supreme is enteric coated to prevent fish burps and contains 1,400mg of fish oil, 75% Omega-3's and other boasts.
I purchased a 180 soft-gel bottle off Amazon.com and for a couple weeks, both my husband and I took the recommended two capsules daily. Never before trying fish oil capsules OR this brand, we had no idea what to expect from them. Thankfully, we're alive and all is well. Seriously though, true to the packaging claims, neither of us experienced fish burps or unpleasant taste while taking or after. They're actually tasteless and odorless. We took them with food and water rather than milk or juice just to be safe.
I love that they are gluten free without additives, GMO's and is by a company that actually cares about both their product and customers. I received a friendly follow up message from the company to ensure the product arrived as expected and the quality was to their high standard. Inside the bottle was also a surprise Amazon discount coupon for my next order to help ensure repeat purchases. Overall, neither my husband or I could find any complaints with this product and ironically I feel my review was far easier to write than usual thanks to the brain boosting fish oil!
I was provided a code to substantially discount/pay for my purchase in exchange for an honest review and social media tasks.
Visit Life & Food Online:
- Website: https://www.lifefoodpro.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifefoodpro/
- Social Media Hashtag: #lifefood
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
- Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3). Each softgel contains 1400 mg of premium grade fish oil, heart healthy, brain building Omega acids, derived from 644 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), 336 mg docosohaxaenoic acid (DHA) and a healthy blend of other Omega-3 essential fatty acids (Meeting GOED standards).
- Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
- Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
- Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
- USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
- Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested.
- Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
- Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
- Ingredients: Pure concentrated Fish Oil (from MSC-certified sustainable, USA wild caught Alaskan Pollock), IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E). Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, food glaze, water, Enteric coating.
- Does Not Contain: GMOs, gluten, egg, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, soy, milk, peanut, shellfish, Stearates, Sulfates, Dioxides, or Laurates. Gelatin: BOVINE.
- Certified mercury free: tested for the absence of toxins and environmental pollutants and contaminants.